Ordering Process - We Make It Easy!
ORDER ONLINE - BY PHONE - BY EMAIL
CONTACT US via phone - (800) 680-0378 or email - firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will take care of all the details for you.
STEP #1 - Select your product. Need help finding the right product? Just tell us what you are looking for and we will be happy to make product recommendations.
STEP #2 - Place Your Order
We will need the following information in order to begin the order process.
- Product description and Item number (if known)
- Your in-hands date.
- Shipping address, your address (if different from shipping address), phone number and email
- Artwork - See Step #2 below.
STEP #2 - Prepare Artwork
- To create your own print ready artwork - We will email you a template. Please note that artwork for Full Color Printed items must be set up as CMYK and submitted either as either vector artwork with the fonts converted to curves or raster artwork saved at a minimum of 300 dpi to 100% of size. Vector artwork is required for screen or spot color printed products and PMS or stock colors must be indicated. Please check that your artwork has been formatted accurately. We cannot be held responsible for the print quality as a result of formatting errors in customer supplied artwork.
- To have us create your artwork - We provide 30 minutes of artwork creation for free; which is normally adequate for standard layouts. We will let you know if your design will take longer before we start and provide you with a quote.
- Proof - You will receive a proof via email for your review and approval. If you need to make changes, we will send you a new proof after each revision. No order will go to production without your final approval. Please note that proofs are for layout purposes only, not color proofing.
STEP #3 - Payment
- You will receive an invoice via email. The email will contain 2 links, one to view and print your invoice, and the other link will open a window where you can pay by credit card online. We accept VISA, MasterCard and AMEX. Payment is required prior to production. Please note that online orders will not include shipping or tax (California only). You will receive an invoice preior to production that will include ESTIMATED shipping and tax. Some products have an over/under run of up to 5% and you will be charged for the quantity that ships. The credit card used for payment will be charged / refundded for the difference after your order has shipped.
STEP #5 - Production and Shipping
- Once we have received your art proof approval and payment has been made, the order will proceed to the production department. Production generally begins the 2nd business day after receipt of proof approval and paymnent. Delays in artwork approval or payment from customer will delay production and shipping, which FanPrinter.com/Eclipse Marketing Group cannot be held responsible for.
- Shipments are processed in the evening, therefore, you will receive your shipper tracking number via email the day after your product ships.